If you didn’t know already, we offer a reward policy as a way to say thank you to all of our loyal customers. With each order you place, you earn points which can then be used to save you money on future orders. For every £1 you spend, you receive 1 point.
How To Earn Your Points
- Purchasing products: Each product you buy is worth a certain amount of points. Once your order has been processed, the points that you have earnt will be added to your Loyalty Points Balance (you can see this from your account dashboard).
- Refer a friend: If you refer a friend to Phoenix, you will receive 500 points – worth £5 – once they place their first order. Your friend will also receive £5 worth of points after they’ve placed their order.
- Social media: If you ‘like’ and share our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or Instagram, you will receive 100 free points.
- Birthday reward: If you register your birthday on your account, we will give you 500 free points to say happy birthday!
How To Spend Your Points
- Select ‘Spend Your Points’ option at the checkout to redeem your points.
- If your order is under £300, the maximum amount of points you can spend is 500 points/£5.
- If your order is over £300, the maximum amounts of points you can spend is 1000 points which are equal to £10.
- You cannot earn points whilst spending points on an order.
How To Manage Your Points
- The maximum amount of points you can have in your account at one time is 5000 points = £50.
- Your points will expire after 365 days.
- You can view and manage your points through your customer account. From your account you will be able to view your total (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum limit and a cumulative history of acquired, redeemed and lost.
- If you require a refund for an order placed using points, your points will also be refunded to your account.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose, as well as point expiration notifications. This option can be found in My Account.
Please note: points can be used for store credit only. Redeeming to cash is prohibited.