Christmas is the time for giving and we are pleased to announce that we are fundraising for our chosen charity, Animals Asia, this festive season!
We have decided to put together an extra special Christmas hamper for one of our lucky customers to win! All you need to do is donate just £5 by adding the product to your basket and you will be entered into a prize draw to win the hamper. All proceeds go to Animals Asia to help them in their mission to end animal cruelty.
The hamper is jam-packed full of TCM and seasonal goodies. It contains the following:
- An Animals Asia plush moon-bear cuddly toy and mini moon-bear keyring
- A box of Aura HappyT – functional herbal tea
- A bag of Phoenix DaoDi Long Yan Rou (Dried Long Yan fruit)
- 1 box of 0.20x22mm copper handle needles (NC2025G)
- 1 box of 0.25x40mm aluminum handle needles (NA2540G)
- 1 box of 0.18x30mm plastic handle needles (NP1830G)
- 1 box of 0.30x40mm stainsteel steel handle 10 in 1 needles (NS3040G10)
- 1 bottle of Phoenix Muscle Comfort Massage Oil
- 1 box of Phoenix Muscle Comfort Warming Plasters
- 1 box of Phoenix Muscle Comfort Cooling Plasters
- A bottle of festive fizz
- A large tin of Christmas biscuits
- A gluten-free & dairy free Christmas Pudding
Why Animals Asia?
Animals Asia is an organisation which works to protect vulnerable animals in Asia from cruel practices such as bear bile farming. Bear bile has been historically used for TCM, however there are many plant alternatives with similar functions. The reason why we chose Animals Asia is because we are against the use of animal products for TCM and we believe that there is no need.
We understand that Christmas is a busy, and expensive, time but please help us to fundraise for this wonderful charity and spread a little Christmas cheer to the poor moon bears in China and Vietnam.
To enter the prize drawn, simply add the product to your basket before you checkout. We will announce the winner on December 20th 2018. If you would like to know more about our work with Animals Asia or how you can help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org